Existing Business Services
In Jefferson County we realize that our existing businesses are key to accomplishing our mission of creating a balanced economy, increasing local employment opportunities, diversifying the local tax base, and building an overall better quality of life for our citizens.
Whether your business is in expansion mode or looking for assistance to weather a storm, we want to meet with you to learn more about your operations, the challenges you face, and ways we can assist you with the resources you need to grow your organization.
The Chamber is your single contact
for a vast array of business resources that can assist you:
- Expand your operations
- Grow opportunities for your business
- Reach new markets, both domestically and abroad
- Facilitate connections with funding and assistance agencies
- Identify buildings and sites based on project requirements
- Provide detailed strategic demographic information to support decision-making
- Measure workforce availability and recruiting needs
- Research economic trends that impact local industry
- Provide guidance for incentives and job training programs
Economic Development Staff Contacts:
President and CEO
Director of Economic Development
Hours of operation are: 8:30a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday thru Friday,
except for Wednesday office closes at 4p.m.
Main Number: (865) 397-9642
Fax: (865) 397-0164
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 532 Patriot Drive | PO BOX 890
Dandridge, TN 37725